Paradigm Flow Services - Houston (USA)
Salary: Based on experience
Job Type: Full-time
About Paradigm Group
Paradigm Group was established in Groot-Ammers, The Netherlands, in 2009, to develop & commercialize new technologies & innovations for the upstream Oil & Gas Industry. The Paradigm Group currently consists of four companies operating on a global scale, each a stand-alone unit with unique technologies supported by very strong Intellectual Property positions. Even in today’s challenging business climate, an aggressive R&D effort continues and now includes joint development partnerships with major oil and gas operators.
About Paradigm Flow Solutions
Paradigm Flow Solutions Inc is an unparalleled production solutions service company based in Houston Texas providing a full suite of innovative technologies to provide results to our clients.
Paradigm Group was established in 2009, to invest, develop and commercialize innovative upstream oil and gas technology products and services. Today at Paradigm we are focused on utilizing our skills to develop value-generating solutions for the broader energy industry, with a clear goal to minimize both cost and carbon impact.
About the Position
The Field Engineer will lead all phases of engineering and operational projects, from design through start-up and delivery, this position will primarily be onshore but will often follow operations offshore into the execution phase when required (70/30 split).
Reporting to the Operations Director, this position will be based at our office in Houston, Texas but at times may be required to travel including international travel.
- Overall technical engineer and operational coordinator on a project, responsible for the technical content and operational execution of all assigned projects.
- Manage the interface and coordination between the Paradigm and client.
- Ensure that key documents such as Operational procedures, P&IDs, Risk assessments, and single line diagrams accurately completed as requested
- Basic hydraulic, electrical, and pneumatic understanding of industry equipment
- Working knowledge of Coiled Tubing equipment in an offshore environment
- Working knowledge of subsea, pipeline and flowline environment
- Follows the project offshore if required to work as part of the offshore operational team
Qualifications / Requirements & Preferences
- US work authorization (Required).
- International Travel (Required).
- Bachelor's (Preferred).
- Offshore Certified (Preferred).
- Mechanical, chemical, electrical Engineering: 5 years (Preferred).
- Oil Industry Experience in Coiled Tubing and/or Pipeline remediation services (Required).
- BS degree in Civil, Electrical, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering (Preferred).
- Minimum seven years' experience in an oil & Gas environment.
- Industry knowledge of design standards and codes such as AMSE, ANSI, API, and similar.
- Experience with engineering duties on multiple simultaneous small to medium-sized projects (Required).
- Experience as project coordinator/manager (Required).
- Experience with scoping out and executing projects, troubleshooting problems and issues, interfacing with other engineering personnel, contract engineering companies, customers, operations, reliability, maintenance, and environmental groups (Required).
- Ability to plan, develop and coordinate a large project or several small projects.
- Ability to supervise the work of others.
- Fundamental understanding of the disciplines and their interface points.
- Conducts project coordination meetings with the project team and client.
- Excellent Microsoft suite skills.
What do we have to offer?
We offer a full-time permanent position with a competitive salary. We offer 27 holidays per year. At Paradigm we believe in having a good work-life balance. Public transport or commuting expenses are reimbursed. The dress code at our office is business casual. Competitive Company Benefits.