Performance test and verification
Remote online visual inspection
Performance Test and Verification
The application of remote visual inspection allows us to appraise and recommend the best strategy for the integrity and performance of deluge and firewater systems.
- Can capture clear images of small bore pipework and firewater ringmain
- Uses the latest technology
- Remote internal video inspection is available to provide further evidence of condition and justification for immediate or future maintenance.
Paradigm can deploy borescope technology to be inserted into the ringmain, which can:
- Provide information on the extent of microbial and marine debris within the ringmain
- Assist in the formulation of solutions to prevent the spread of this debris during wet testing or during activation of the deluge system.
Paradigm can carry out a range of fire system verification and design to ensure your deluge system remains compliant to the relevant NFPA standards. This includes:
- Hydraulic modelling
- Fire risk assessments
- Consequence modelling
- Exhaust gas and thermal plume analysis
Experienced in-house Paradigm engineers with over 20 years’ experience can undertake this work using the latest, industry approved software including:
- Fluid Flow
- AutoCAD 2D