Fire Protection Services - Groot-Ammers (NL)
Senior Fire Services Engineer
About Us: Paradigm Fire Protection Services is a leading provider of comprehensive fire protection solutions, committed to ensuring the safety and security of our clients. With a focus on innovation and excellence, we are dedicated to setting new standards in fire protection engineering.
Job Description: We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Fire Engineer to join our dynamic team in the Netherlands. As a Senior Fire Engineer at Paradigm Fire Protection Service, you will play a key role in designing, implementing, and managing fire protection systems that adhere to the highest industry standards.
- Lead and manage fire protection services projects as assigned.
- Conduct detailed fire suppression system assessments and provide expert recommendations.
- Oversee remediation of fire protection systems, ensuring compliance with local and international regulations.
- Promote , apply and review Paradigm Fire Protection Technologies.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external stakeholders to deliver high-quality solutions.
- Carry out analyses of Paradigm technologies data.
- Stay current with industry trends, codes, and standards to enhance our service offerings.
- Prepare cost estimates during various phases of a project as applicable.
- Be a focal point of reference for the client and other members of the operation team, maintaining regular and effective communication.
- Participate in activities to extend own knowledge and develop Paradigm Technology
- Oversee the work of assigned engineers and Technician and contribute to their training and development.
- Coordinate design and documentation as needed.
- Prepare reports and submission including Fire Engineering Brief and Assessment Reports.
- Ability to competently conduct modelling using Pipenet or similar.
- Participate in improving competencies.
- Obtain/Maintain registration and certified fire engineer status.
- Bachelor's degree in Fire Engineering or a related field
- Certified Fire Protection Specialist or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in Project Management, Installation Supervision, Testing & Commissioning, remediation and Training
- Knowledge of fire protection codes, standards, and regulations.
- Strong proficiency in fire protection system design and analysis.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Fluency in English; knowledge of Dutch is advantageous.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary.
- Field and travel allowance when applicable.
- 35 vacation days per year.
- Company paid pension scheme.
- Commuting allowance.
- Flexible start date.
- Significant opportunities for development and/or career opportunities.
If you are passionate about fire protection engineering and ready to take on a leadership role in a dynamic environment, please submit your application and cover letter.
Join us at Paradigm Fire Protection Service and be a part of a team dedicated to making a difference in fire safety!