Paradigm Group was established in Groot-Ammers, The Netherlands, in 2009, to develop & commercialize new technologies & innovations for the upstream Oil & Gas Industry.
The Paradigm Group currently consists of four companies operating on a global scale, each a stand-alone unit with unique technologies supported by very strong Intellectual Property positions.
Even in today’s challenging business climate, an aggressive R&D effort continues and now includes joint development partnerships with major oil and gas operators.
Paradigm Group is seeking to recruit a talented Visualisation Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the successful candidate will support the Group companies with website, social media, brand, marketing, and sales materials.
This role is located at our Group Head Office in Groot-Ammers, the Netherlands.
Key Work Areas:
The Visualisation Manager will look after the strategic delivery of visual content distribution across our communication channels. The position requires a passion for the development of our macro brand awareness in line with the distribution of our World-class oilfield technology. You will be expected to be the strategic lead and champion of our content marketing strategy and responsible for its delivery, with an understanding of how our messaging and the consumer connect.
- Creative design and creation across all media and platforms including print, video, social media, and website.
- Help build and continuously evolve the Group brand.
- Be the co-creator and guardian of the Group corporate identity.
- Providing quality assurance of all creative deliverables.
- Sales flyers & corporate branding for business development.
- Create and render video and animations for company technology and branding.
- Design and support of company websites and maintain social media communications.
- Present ideas to enhance the website customer experience and creating sales leads.
- Create marketing documents and design all publications for oil & gas advertisements and social media posts.
- Create business development presentations and support tender packages.
- Help deliver webinars and online campaigns to promote these.
- Assist management and colleagues to deliver company podcasts.
- Knowledge of the oil and gas industry is desirable.
- Coordinate management of freelancers in design and marketing.
- Undertake any other duties as may be reasonably requested by management, including undertaking ad hoc work for the Group’s sister companies.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 5 years minimum experience in a design and marketing role and able to demonstrate transferable skills.
- Degree level qualified in marketing and design & media work desirable.
- Highly proficient in media software and the ability to demonstrate this.
- Proficient in the full Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects, Media Encoder, Muse, Dreamweaver, Audition, and Acrobat Pro)
- Knowledge of HTML 5/ CSS and various web CMS (HubSpot knowledge desirable).
- Proficient in Autodesk 3Ds Max and Octane Render.
- Understanding of Oil & Gas industry and Oil Fields desirable.
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload it here: https://www.paradigm.eu/careers