Web Marketing Specialist
Paradigm Group was established in Groot-Ammers, The Netherlands, in 2009, to develop & commercialize new technologies & innovations for the upstream Oil & Gas Industry.
The Paradigm Goup currently consists of four companies operating on a global scale, each a stand-alone unit with unique technologies supported by very strong Intellectual Property positions.
Even in today’s challenging business climate, an aggressive R&D effort continues and now includes joint development partnerships with major oil and gas operators.
Paradigm Group are seeking to recruit a talented and detail-orientated Web Marketing Specialist.
Reporting to the Group’s CEO, the successful candidate will support the Group Companies in the design and full introduction of the Hubspot CRM based infrastructure that will drive sales force behavior across the businesses.
This role is located at our Group Head Office in Groot-Ammers, the Netherlands.
- To work closely with the Group company’s sales teams and drive the correct adoption of pipeline management by any sales team in scope, and to support the pipeline review in any sales team.
- To contribute to the design of adequate workflows to better support sales process efficiency, and to ensure that sales methodologies are well implemented across the organisations.
- To support proper data accuracy in the area of CRM / Web marketing processes (including data policing, business highlights and recommendations to adjust/clean data)
- To act as Local System Administrator and to provide User support for CRM SMA related processes
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Business process understanding (tender sales, pipeline management and account development planning) from a strong background in upstream Oilfield technology and services.
- Experience in CRM Hubspot Sales Marketing Automation as functional reference.
- Confident, with the ability to provide training to sales teams
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Capable of self-motivated working
- Fluent spoken and written English
What do we have to offer?
We offer a full time permanent position with a competitive salary. We offer 27 holidays per year. At Paradigm we believe in having a good work-life balance. Public transport or commuting expenses are reimbursed. The dress code at our office is business casual.
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload it here: https://www.paradigm.eu/careers