Paradigm Group was established in Groot-Ammers, The Netherlands, in 2009, to develop & commercialize new technologies & innovations for the upstream Oil & Gas Industry.
The Paradigm Group currently consists of four companies operating on a global scale, each a stand-alone unit with unique technologies supported by very strong Intellectual Property positions.
Even in today’s challenging business climate, an aggressive R&D effort continues and now includes joint development partnerships with major oil and gas operators.
Paradigm Group are seeking to recruit a talented and detail-orientated eCRM Leader.
Reporting to the Group’s Business Development Director, the successful candidate will maintain and support the Group Companies eCRM strategy and HubSpot CRM based infrastructure that will drive sales behavior across the businesses.
This role is located at our Group Head Office in Groot-Ammers, the Netherlands.
- Work closely with the Business Development Director to set and maintain an eCRM strategy for each company, across the group; contributing to the design of adequate workflows to better support sales process efficiency, and to ensure that sales methodologies are well implemented across the organisations.
- Work closely with the Group company sales teams, to drive the adoption of pipeline management.
- To support proper data accuracy in the area of CRM / Web marketing processes (including data policing, business highlights and recommendations to adjust/clean data).
- To act as Local System Administrator and to provide User support for CRM SMA related processes.
- Manage user permissions, access and onboard new employees in CRM and Paradigm best practice usage of HubSpot CRM.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience in CRM HubSpot Sales Marketing Automation as functional reference.
- An energy-based background or a B2B technical services company background would be suitable.
- At least 2 years eCRM experience.
- Confident, with the ability to provide training to sales teams.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Capable of self-motivated working.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
What do we have to offer?
We offer a full-time permanent position with a competitive salary. We offer 27 holidays per year. At Paradigm we believe in having a good work-life balance. Public transport or commuting expenses are reimbursed. The dress code at our office is business casual.
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload it here: https://www.paradigm.eu/career...