Video Production Intern
Paradigm Group is looking for an intern to support the Marketing and Technical teams in the delivery of high-quality, engaging audiovisual content and training videos over the coming six months. The intern will often exercise full creative control over Production, as well as the schedule delivery, but will draw strategic guidance from the Group CEO and the wider Marketing team. The intern will primarily use the Adobe Creative Cloud suite to cut and edit existing recorded footage, rendered animations, and other audiovisual segments into compelling narratives and technical presentations. These range from showcases of Paradigm's products and services, to case studies and instructional videos training clients in technical operations using Paradigm's world-class engineering.
In lieu of certification or evidence of formal training in Media, Paradigm will accept a portfolio of audiovisual Production work as a demonstration of competency.
The internship is a paid position. The role is located at our Group Head Office in Groot-Ammers, the Netherlands. There will be some flexibility on remote working location for the right candidate, filming duties may naturally not be carried out remotely however. The working language is predominently English, as is that of the videos' target audiences.
Paradigm's audiovisual production ambitions extend beyond the scope of this internship and, for an intern that demonstrates aptitude and enthusiasm over their tenure, an extension or further contract is very possible.
- Film pre-recorded short and long form video segments and features on site at Paradigm.
- Film and coordinate broadcast of live segments and features on site at Paradigm.
- Edit provided footage and produce a range of training and marketing videos featuring Paradigm's products and services.
- Write short copy for video overlays and subtitles, with input from technical staff.
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Strong working proficiency with Adobe After Effects (AE).
- Working proficiency with Adobe Premiere Pro (PP).
- Working proficiency with Adobe Audition.
- Mastery of the core Microsoft Office suite.
- Working proficiency in the English language.
Desired Competencies and Skills
- Demonstrable experience in Adobe After Effects or other key-frame based Production software; able to show a portfolio.
- Familiarity with the wider Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, e.g. InDesign (IND).
- Experience working in audiovisual production for engineering products and services.
Please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via the careers form, to apply.