The ParaSheave™ is an intelligent sheave assembly that guides the wire into the well and at the same time is integrated with measuring sensors for Depth, Speed and Tension. The ParaSheave™ is mounted on top of ParaComm™ Antenna with stuffing box assembly (A1202452). The ParaSheave™ is equipped with certified electronics to communicate depth, speed and tension data to the ParaComm™ Antenna that is connected to the ParaComm™ Data Processing panel in the winch unit.
Depth and Tension
With the ParaSheave™ design the wire experiences low slippage by the 180° contact around the top sheave wheel and this results in a most reliable and accurate depth measurement.
- Hardened aluminum wheel with lowest friction and highest corrosion resistance
- Integrated design with encoder for Depth, Speed and Loadpin for 2T line tension
- Quick release EX PoE snap connectors
- Easy wire installation with spring leave
- Easy replacement of encoder, loadpin and bearings
- Eye Clevis for use as top sheave (option: wire cutter)
- Reliable and most accurate depth measurement by 180° line contact and lowest slippage
- Significant increase of life-time of cable (by absence of conventional measuring head)
- Low friction for exceptional durability of both cable and wheel
- Zero maintenance for sheave design with enclosed bearings
Related Products and Services
Slick-E-Line® System Overview
The Slick-E-Line® system combines the versatility and efficiency of traditional slickline with the real-time data streaming capability of electric line