Technology Services - Rotterdam Area (NL)
Digital Marketing Strategist
The Digital Marketing Strategist will look after the strategic delivery of our digital marketing footprint across our communication channels. The position requires passion for the development of our macro brand awareness in line with the distribution of our World-class oilfield technology.
You will be familiar and have experience with CRM software and intelligence tools for data analysis. Offer strategic improvements for our digital presence and identify and communicate opportunities and weaknesses in our online marketing, all within budget.
Within the marketing team, you will be expected to be a strategic lead and champion of our digital marketing strategy and responsible for its delivery, with an understanding of how our messaging and the consumer connect.
- Digital guidance and direction across all media platforms including video, social media, and website.
- Be the team lead on the Group’s SEO and social media marketing strategies.
- Help build and continuously evolve the Group brand.
- Be the co-creator and guardian of the Group corporate identity.
- Providing quality assurance of all creative deliverables and their link to digital
- Develop and monitor email marketing campaigns.
- Advise and manage on the Group’s GDPR responsibilities.
- Support the company website and maintain social media communications.
- Monitor social media channel performance and drive suggestions on follower targets.
- Present ideas to enhance the website customer experience and creating sales leads.
- Help deliver digital campaigns to promote communications.
- Assist management and colleagues to deliver company podcasts, presentations, and tenders.
- Undertake any other duties as may be reasonably requested by management, including undertaking ad hoc work for the Group’s sister companies.
What is required for this role:
- 5 years minimum experience in a digital analysis marketing role and able to demonstrate transferable skills.
- Degree in advertising, marketing, communication science or equivalent.
- Database design and management.
- Understanding of web analytics.
- Possess broad knowledge of best digital practices.
- Firm grasp of emerging digital tools and thorough understanding of digital touchpoints.
- Deadline driven.
- Experience with CRM software and platforms, HubSpot knowledge desirable.
- Analytical, good communication skills, with an affinity for numbers.
- A natural problem solver and troubleshooter.
- Proficiency in data visualization.
- Business intelligence and good organizational skills.
- Understanding of Oil & Gas industry and Oil Fields.
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com or upload your CV on https://www.paradigm.eu/careers.
Paradigm Group was established in 2009, to invest, develop and commercialize innovative upstream oil and gas technology products and services. Today at Paradigm we are focused on utilizing our skills to develop innovative value-generating solutions for the broader energy industry, with a clear goal to minimize both cost and carbon impact.