Senior Software Engineer
Imagine what you could do here! At Paradigm, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Paradigm create products that delivery truly revolutionary solutions to our customers and their industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading solutions and minimizing the carbon footprint of everything we do. Join Paradigm as a Senior Software Engineer and help us bring amazing ideas to life!
Description & Responsibilities
- Design, develop, code, integrate and debug system software for our embedded devices.
- Create/carry out tests and validate the software.
- Create documentation.
- Review code of others team members
Required Competencies and Skills
- Degree in computer science, engineering or an equivalent practical qualification
- 5 to 10 years of experience in machine control software development.
- Be a team player
- Excellent knowledge of C/C++
- Strong technical skills in embedded SW development, HW/SW interfacing, testing and debugging
- Experience with mechatronics (controlling of moving mechanical elements from software)
- Experience with of real time operating systems – QNX/VxWorks/FreeRTOS/RTLinux
- Experience with any of messaging protocols (MQTT, ZeroMQ, RabbitMQ or similar)
- Experience with any of industrial automation protocols (ModBUS/CanBUS/ProfiBUS)
- Experience with working in a(n) Agile / Scrum environment
- Experience with any of code version systems (Git/Mercurial/SVN)
- Experience with Qt
- Good communication skills in English
Desired Competencies and Skills
- Knowledge of Python/C#
- Experience with Azure DevOps or GitLab or Atlassian tools
- Experience with signal processing algorithms
- Understanding basics of electronics
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) software development
- Experience with Cloud (AWS/ Azure/Google)
Please contact us: email@example.com