Compact, small OD and designed for easy drill out
Paradigm Intervention Technologies Bridge Plugs are compact, small OD and designed for easy drill out. These Bridge Plugs will set securely in all but the very highest tensile casing. A ratchet lock ring stores the setting force in the Plug. The one piece packing element and metal back up rings combine for a superior seal. The case hardened, one piece slips virtually eliminate premature setting, yet can be easily drilled out. They are available for 2 3/8” through 20” casing.
These Bridge Plugs can be run on Slick-E-Line®, e-line, slickline, tractor, coiled tubing, and threaded pipe.
- Sets securely in most casing, including many premium grades
- Ratchet lock rings secure dynamic setting force
- One piece packing element and rocker action metal back up rings combine for a superior seal
- Compact, easy running
- Can be set directly with Baker wireline setting tools
- Shear studs are Baker style and connect directly to the Baker Adjuster Sub
- These bridge plugs can be run directly on Baker Setting Sleeves and Adjuster Subs
- Crossovers are not required